London Sports Tutor Part Time (0.5)
• To plan and deliver Level 2 PE and School Sport vocational qualifications, and Level 3 BTEC Sport qualifications.
• To plan, deliver and assess sessions in line with the apprenticeship frameworks, SFA, OFSTED and awarding body requirements.
• To monitor, assess and record the progress of learners working towards the Level 2/3 framework in a range of sports based qualifications
• To provide practical and multi-sensory learning experiences for learners within sessions, in order to keep to the ethos of a vocational course
• To create an inspiring learning environment for learners, tutors and visitors alike
• To develop all learners as part of a wider Apprenticeship framework
Responsibilities and Duties
• To ensure clear and progressive planning of sessions
• To ensure that units are taught/delivered/assessed in a timely and progressive manner
• To work to the effective setting of work/assessments
• To provide constructive marking and rich feedback to learners
• To ensure that all requested documentation is uploaded to our company E-Portfolio
• To promote pastoral welfare and well-being of Learners
• To work with learners on both a group, and one-to-one basis as appropriate
• To provide opportunities for challenge, extension and application
• To meet targets in relation to recruitment.
• Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE) or equivalent
• Hold a Sports related Degree
• Communication skills
• Time management skills
• ICT competent
• Organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Ability to motivate learners of all abilities
• Hold a Functional skills qualification Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
• Knowledge of Traineeships and Study Based Programmes
£25,000.00 to £30,000.00 a year
How do I apply?
RICH LEPORI - Education Manager, with a covering letter and your current CV to:
M: 07788 295 354